Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I Will Write


I am going to write a short story if it's the last thing I do. I have read all these wonderful books and have Christina Baker Kline as a terrific inspiration. Her blog is gold. I have to get off my lazy butt, stop procrastinating and just do it, as Nike says. I have so many story thoughts in my head and I've started quite a few, but I lack the discipline to plunk myself down at the computer and commence. I have excellent beginnings, one that I think will be very good, based on an event happening now that I will fictionalize.


I think I am letting my personal life's drama get in the way. I live with an emotional vampire and that makes it difficult to concentrate. Plus all the little extras that I'm dealing with. But I will persevere and get through this negative time in my life and come out victorious. Hey, I won a vivabox, that's got to count for something!

No comments:

Post a Comment