Thursday, October 1, 2009

Over A Month from Last Post



It's been over a month since I posted. I am spiraling downward. Things are getting worse not better. I am now over 6 months unemployed and live on the largess of the US government with extended benefits. Not happy with that but it pays the bills.

I am wearing cutoffs from pull on jeans that are a size 12. At one time they were too big, now they are too small. I probably need a size 14, something I've never been. I was going to start a new chapter in my life since it's October 1 and feeling very fallish. So I've eaten 2 Hostess cupcakes, had a 320 calorie ice cream cone and haven't moved a muscle, except to walk.

So what does that tell me. Not that I don't want to do all this but that I AM DEPRESSED. What do I plan to do about that. Not sure at this point. I am a sloth, lazy, tired, sad, depressed and worried.

The Chinese colors on the Empire State Building were enough to freeze my blood. I have a letter that my grandmother wrote to my father about the opening of that wonderful building. The times they are a changing.

No comments:

Post a Comment