Thursday, June 11, 2009

It's A Little Bit Me, It's A Little Bit You

I am a big whiner. A crybaby. I am never satisfied with the status quo. I want everything to be okay and I want it NOW. Life for me is not easy right now but instead of trying to change it I just complain about it. I need to be stronger at this very vulnerable time.

I also have too much stuff. I took out my summer clothes and must have 20 pairs of shorts. Of course most of them won't fit right now because I've put on weight. I'm reading the Sugar Addicts Recovery book and I certainly hope that can help me.

I need to have a plan of action, I need to do more than just drift thought each day. I have to make use of this free time while I have it. It is a gift not to be squandered. But then being a whiny crybaby makes it hard for me to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment