Monday, June 22, 2009

Food Journal


I have decided to keep a food journal. I don't really want to but I've been told that food journals really do work at helping women get the weight off. I am hoping to lose 40 pounds at some point in time. I've decided not to give myself a deadline. Who needs all that pressure!


My journal will consist of what I've eaten and what the calories, fat, protein and carb count is. I want to make sure I have the balance of those nutrients that are right for the number of calories I plan to consume daily (1200).


I'm not going to put down my moods or what I was feeling when I ate what I ate. I do plan to eliminate all cake, candy, cookies, ice cream, crackers and white stuff that I can. If I don't have it in the house I can't eat it. I already am pretty good with the whole wheat bread, rice and pasta. I plan to have a decent breakfast every morning and I will have protein with my three meals.


I hope to be successful because I am tired to feeling fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment