Friday, July 3, 2009

The Good Old Days


I seem to miss the good old days more and more. Every time I have to add someone to my blocked senders list (don't these people have better things to do with their time?). When I have to cut, pull, jam, scrunch, whatever to open a box of cereal, Advil, almost anything. They are either trying to protect us from someone who wants to harm us or they are trying to keep someone from stealing.


When did the world become such a bad place? I remember when the milkman came to our door and all the came between us and our milk was that little cardboad cap with the tab that you pulled to open. No one worrying about where you were until dark (and not always even then).


I don't like aging but I'd also wouldn't like being young now because of so much that is WRONG with the world. I hope we can all make it a better place.

No comments:

Post a Comment