Friday, July 17, 2009

Tired, Tired, Tired


I am so TIRED of not working, not feeling well (back problems), not much money, too fat, too lazy to work out, too too.


I know I need to change my mental outlook but I am not sure how anymore. I don't like being me and feel as the years go by I will like myself even less. Hell, I don't even know where I'm going or what I will be doing.


I know I should be grateful for what I have when I hear about a young boy dying of cancer and his parents having to dig his grave to save $300 (fortunately an organization heard about the outstanding funeral costs and paid them). I know it could be so much worse but how do I get that part of my brain that needs to know this know this?


Any suggestions will be welcome (LOL - no one has found my blog yet!!!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment