Monday, July 6, 2009

No Energy - No Stamina



These days I have no energy or stamina. I write my "to do" lists and might get one item accomplished. They then roll over to the next day. It's not as though I don't have the time - I'm currently unemployed with time on my hands. Not too many job openings to apply for.

So why do I lack any motivation? I think it falls under that depression I mentioned earlier. I really need to get tough with myself since I don't want to use medication to deal with this. I think my life circumstances come into play here. Losing the job as I did was a blow to my self-esteem. And I seem to be the ever increasing in size woman, not the shrinking one. I think I've addressed this before.

So you're saying why are you still complaining. If you vested as much time into doing something as you do into complaining about it you really might just get something done. And you know what? I think you're right!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment